This event put on by the Williamsville Community Foundation is perfect for the whole family!
After much consideration, the Williamsville Community Foundation has made many changes to this year's Fall Festival. This fun, family friendly event will be Sunday only, and you will be able to enjoy from your home or safely distanced downtown! Be sure to check out the flyer for all details and keep an eye out on the Williamsville Community Foundation's Facebook page for any updates or for more details.
- Car Cruise: A parade of cars will be cruising through town starting at noon. Watch from your own front yard or spaced-out on the boulevard.
- Food Vendors: You will be able to get fair food from local food vendors starting at 11:00 a.m.
- Virtual Chili Cook-Off: Register and join several local chefs for the first ever chili cook-off! For more information on how to register, contact Patrick Gettleman at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 217-750-1077.
- Photo Contest: Submit your high-resolution photos to Roy.Pyers@gmail.com by 2:00 p.m. on September 13. The theme is, "What I Love About Williamsville." Be sure to include your name, age and phone number.
- Draw/Sketch Art Contest: Show off your creativity and art skills by entering our art contest. The theme is "The Favorite Thing About My Hometown." Entries can be submitted at the Village Hall before 3:00 p.m. on Friday, September 11, or at the Old Bank Building in Williamsville from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. the day of the event.